Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Welchen Duft muss ich mir auf jeden Fall anschauen oder kaufen (in Paris)

Standard Welchen Duft muss ich mir auf jeden Fall anschauen oder kaufen (in Paris)

Anzeige
    ja die Frage steht schon oben... also welchen Duft? Warum gerade diesen? In welchem Laden? Und wo ist dieser Laden?

Standard IUNX...

steht schon auf deiner Liste nehme ich an?

sab

nein... kenn ich gar nicht

Standard IUNX...

11, Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré
    75008 Paris
    steht zumindest auf meiner Flasche,

Wenn du im Board suchst, findest du bestimmt noch einige Infos und sogar einen Link mit Fotos vom Laden.

Der Besuch ist wirklich ein Erlebnis! Und frau kann und soll sogar in aller Ruhe testen.

Achja, da die Flaschen recht groß sind (300ml) und 133 Euro kosten, sollte man sich vielleicht schon mal um potentielle Sharer kümmern.

http://www.basenotes.net/shopping/cityguides/paris.html

sab

gibts die nicht etwas kleiner?

Ich glaube ja, aber fast genauso teuer.....

Hier ein paar interessante reviews vom MUA Board:
    by jennyb on 7/30/2004 4:05:00 PM more reviews by jennyb
    VictoriaF has done such a grand job of describing the individual scents that all I have to add is that their marketing descriptions are (for once) surprisingly accurate, and unless you have an adverse personal skin chemistry reaction to one of the scents, you can expect it to smell pretty much as they and Victoria describe it. Maybe I am just easily pleased, but I honestly liked every single one of the Fragrance Waters, although some I'd rather smell on someone else than myself. My particular favorites are 05 Burning Water (like burnt paper, black pepper and juicy red peppers), 06 Ice Water (a very authentic culinary lemon/zest/lemongrass blend) and 07 Latin Water (tangerines in iced water). What particularly appeals is that they smell like real things, not the chemistry experiments that so many fragrances seem to be.
    As for lasting power, I found it's as good as any other fragrance if they're applied in the intended fashion, which is a generous splash, not a dainty dab behind the ears. They are such remarkable value if you're confident enough to fork out for the large size that it doesn't seem profligate to slosh it around. You get 300ml, which is about 10x the size of a regular fragrance(!!) for €103. It comes in a narrow conical plain glass flask, a bit lab-like, but simple and elegant, with a sturdy, solid feel. It would look wonderful in a plain bathroom or an austere Japanese-style bedroom, but maybe slightly out of place if you go for a more traditional decor. The mini size, 15ml for €23, is not nearly so economical. This is like an oversized sample spray encased in a matt black plastic cigar case-style holder. It might be a better buy if it was refillable, but really the only reason to buy the smaller one is for an extended trial.

If you like lighter, more subtle scents, that won't overwhelm everyone within breathing distance, but intrigue and comfort, then these are worth a try. The boutique is such a fabulous experience, like a cross between a mausoleum, a science museum and a Japanese tea-room, that you really ought to experience it if you get the chance. If not, you can order by phone on 01 45 44 50 14.

Was this review helpful to you?

by Kyahgirl on 1/28/2004 11:45:00 PM more reviews by Kyahgirl
    No. 02: Sento Water: Cedar and incense and more cedar. Then add some more cedar

by bitchyboss on 11/24/2003 10:44:00 AM more reviews by bitchyboss
    I spent a long time in the boutique today - I liked most of the EDTs particularly No 4, 8 and 9 (an En Passant like recreation!). Victoria has described is great detail. No 8 reminded me of AG Eau de Ciel. I think the packaging, decor, SAs are all wonderful but the staying power of the EDTs is poor. I must say I loved the candles bought a few for christmas gifts (pigment and santal rouge are fab)and one of the body lotions - C1 - excellent. On the whole a fantastic experience and even got treated to a few wonderful La Duree macaroons! What else can I say?

by hirondelle on 11/3/2003 8:15:00 AM more reviews by hirondelle
    Just returned from my own visit to this lovely boutique and, like Victoria, I had a wonderful experience. The SA was charming and completely willing to let me sample the entire range. For myself, I purchased No. 4, the Aztec Water, which is delicious. It was perfect for an airline flight -- you can spray your clothes with it and it doesn't cling or sour, just dissipates and leaves you fresher. I also liked Latin Water, No. 7, and purchased No. 6 for a friend who likes citrus perfumes with little or no sweetness. At 23 euros for a 15 ml bottle (packaged in a metal container, so transportation is easy) you could get several of the Waters and use them for a pick-me-up, though the poor staying power makes them unsuitable for an all-day or nighttime scent. All in all, highly recommend this for a fragrance lover stopping in Paris, and hope that the line will arrive in the States soon.

by victoriaf on 7/24/2003 1:32:00 PM more reviews by victoriaf
    IUNX Water Eau de Toilette Olivia Giacobetti’s boutique on Rue del’Universite in Paris is not to be missed due to its pleasant atmosphere and unique decor combining Zen-like simplicity and slightly futuristic touches. On both of my visits the experience has been more than pleasant and I can only say that I shall revisit the shop again if I have a chance.
    The essence of Olivia Giacobetti’s Iunx range is revealed in her own words when she says that “In ancient Greek, Iunx refers to the fascination and seduction of aromas. …. Fragrance moves towards a unique way of combining simplicity, innovation and technology.” 10 fragrances in the Iunx range are light eau de toilettes, more similar to eau de colognes. They are designed to be light splashes, linear and simple. Like most Olivia Giacobetti’s creations, it possesses a watery aspect which might interpreted as thinness and lack of depth by some and refined simplicity by others. I am not sure which camp I would place myself, because in some cases, I tend to find these waters to be dull and thin, yet in others, I like their linear quality. Below are the descriptions of all ten waters with my comments in parentheses and Olivia Giacobetti’s own descriptions in quotes.

No. 00 Pure Water “The true essence of water, as pure as a wave. Thus plant and mineral based fragrance is the water of waters: the beginning of time” (True smell of nothing in my opinion. Not sure why anyone would bother with it.)

No. 01 Argentine Water “This is the fragrance of the wise men, an aromatic infusion of wood and mate leaves.” (Thin tea leaves rendition with an undertone of a typical cologne. Dull.)

No. 02 Sento Water “A tree stands near peaceful waters in Japan. Its moisture filled blond wood is smooth and warm. Close your eyes and feel the heat of wood-infused steam.” A pleasant cedar focused fragrance for those who like this note. I myself found that it lacks in allure altogether as a personal fragrance and I much prefer it as a room spray, not a function is performs well due to its mediocre lasting power.

No. 03 Forbidden Water “The scent of absinthe. This icy, guilty potion is spiced up with green anise, absinthe leaves and everlasting flowers.” Green and dry anise focused fragrance, pleasant in its simplicity.

No. 04 Aztec Water “Colombian musk mallow and hibiscus seeds. This fragrance goes beyond seasons and turns winter into summer. It is like a hibiscus sorbet with a fresh, sweet pulp, like a thirst-quenching pear.” One of my favourite fragrances in the range, due to its tantalizing combination of icy pear and subtle spicy warmth. Its lasting power is oh so poor, but as a splash in a hot summer weather, it is wonderful. Applied liberally it affords a refreshing mouthwatering whiff and the pleasant crushed pear on ice accord is worth the hassle.

No. 05 Burning Water “Fire water. Imagine Andalusia, scarlet chili peppers in the sun, a warm shadow. Feel the fever.” Another favourite from the range. Although I did not detect much chili pepper spice (or what I think of as such), it is a warm fragrance with an incense accord. It lasts better than any of the other Iunx waters and can be blended with any of them for an interesting composition.

No. 06 Ice Water “Three types of lemons: sweet lemon, citron and combava. This pure, icy, salty fragrance contains the treble notes of three zesty citrus fruits.” A pleasant citrus fragrance, with a combination of bitter-sweet lemon accord.

No. 07 Latin Water “It is almost wild, with its tangerine peel, leaves, pulp and zest.” Tangerine focused fragrance. Pleasant, especially in a hot weather. However, it does not even last for 10 minutes on my skin.

No. 08 I misplaced the card with the description, but this fragrance is an orange focused composition, which I found very pleasant, being an orange blossom lover. It is closer to the scent of neroli than an orange blossom on the branch, but lovely nevertheless.

No. 09 White Water “Still Water, a whiff of white linen drying in the sun.” Another dull creation that smells like nothing.

I will also mention Splash Forte, “scarlet elixir jazzed up with red spices,” however, in my memory it left the most negative of emotions, reminding me of a typical musky cologne. The only fragrance in the range I truly detested.

The stars of the range, in my opinion, are not the fragrances, but the room and body products which are of high quality and come in a wide range of tantalizing fragrances from exotic flowers, luscious fruit to smoky woods. The candle collection is definitely worth exploring, as are the room scents, especially Sugar, a mouthwatering flowery caramel. Furthermore, Longane and Rhum and Date Honey shampoos are luscious and leave hair subtly scented and soft. The boutique also has a shipping policy, and it is possible to order from overseas if you call 33 1 45 44 50 14.

muss ma übersetzen gehen

Crazy (die seit der Schule kein Englisch mehr gesprochen hat )

Anzeige
    Crazymaus,
    geh' dahin, in der Straße, in der der Laden ist, bist Du neben Mac Colette, Stephan Marais etc etc richtig aufgehoben!!!
    "Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré"
    Ich bin da immer an der Station Madeleine ausgestiegen und dann ein kleines Stueck gelaufen.
    LG Julie
    lesen und verstehen